Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 45109 messages in 6634 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

FUCKING WGT

Go down

FUCKING WGT Empty FUCKING WGT

Post by Paul Mon 12 Oct 2015, 12:23 am

• FUCKING WGT Bertas20
    Bertasion

87 Posts
    09-14-2015 5:09 AM

I absolutely want to thank WGT for the handicap it imposed on me in the CTTH competition this morning.  After the 2nd hole the only club it would let me use was my driver.  That's right, my driver.  Thanks, WGT.  WTF?  B

• FUCKING WGT Harry426

harry4364

151 Posts
    09-14-2015 4:12 PM

never heard that one before,might help my game.

• FUCKING WGT Bertas20

Bertasion

87 Posts
    09-14-2015 4:49 PM

Trust me on this one, Harry; there is no way that could help anyone's game!  Trying to hit a driver out of the fescue to a pin 13 yds away.  B

• FUCKING WGT Pdb172

pdb1

5,558 Posts
    09-14-2015 5:48 PM

IDK if you did . But if you report it to member services . They need to know that stuff . It's the only way for them to know what to fix .

• FUCKING WGT Jimq9166

JimQ916

1,134 Posts
    09-16-2015 8:41 AM

I have a hard enuf hitting off the tee with it....couldn't imagine having to hit it the whole round...what did you shoot?
    Jim

• FUCKING WGT Kellyg12

KellyGreer

372 Posts
    09-16-2015 8:59 AM

IDK if U tried this or not but if not I have a suggestion for you - if you are open to hearing it.  The suggestion would be to close the game (just close the game client window) and then go back to it using the PLAY NOW button on your front page.
    Whenever I encounter something truly idiotic (by WGT) like this that's what I do and it USUALLY (not always) cures whatever is wrong.  Just a suggestion.

• FUCKING WGT Bertas20

Bertasion

87 Posts
    09-16-2015 10:08 AM

CTTH score of 541.36.  After two holes with all clubs available my score was less than 9 feet so I shot 532+ on the next seven holes with driver only.  Not fun, but I didn't want to WD.  B

• FUCKING WGT Bertas20

Bertasion

87 Posts
    09-16-2015 10:10 AM

Thanks, Kelly.  Always open to advice or info.  I tried everything and nothing worked.  Should have known better as it too f  o  r  e  v  e  r  the game to load that morning.  I'll try to remember this specific advice next time.  I know I logged out several times, but every time I "continued the tournament"  it put me back in the same situation.  Again, thanks.  B

• FUCKING WGT Bertas20

Bertasion

87 Posts
    09-16-2015 10:14 AM

pdb1:
      IDK if you did . But if you report it to member services . They need to know that stuff . It's the only way for them to know what to fix .

I hear you, Paul, but I have become very jaded about wgt.  To me they're the equivalent of the ownership of the Chicago Cubs.  As long as people are willing to pay and play, they don't care about the product they put out on the field.  I have participated in every survey they have sent to me and I have not seen any improvement in the product.  B

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: