Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 45109 messages in 6634 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

NO JUDGING

Go down

NO JUDGING Empty NO JUDGING

Post by Paul Mon 07 Dec 2015, 7:41 pm

Another GR8 thing is . Especially in this CC a turned in score high or low is never judged by other members . In fact props are always given for finishing . 

That goes for the single play tournaments like the Brackets . Those tourneys are mandatory must finish all rounds or do not enter . Especially in this CC . But that is WGT wide for any single play tournament . Again props are given by all for completion no matter how high the score . One is very likely to judged negatively for not finishing even if they have a good reason . 

In this CC there is every reason to complete all rounds if humanly possible . Please use that as a rule of thumb .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

NO JUDGING Empty Re: NO JUDGING

Post by Paul Mon 07 Dec 2015, 7:44 pm

. EXCERPT FROM AN OLD POST 

Please listen to what I am about to say . I could copy and paste a books worth of things that will put you at ease in this CC . But I will type a few for you myself .  First of all . You are here to get the best possible positive  experience that is possible in a CC in WGT . That in itself makes this CC different from any other . CC tourneys can only be played in stroke play format . These tourneys are not made to be difficult or easy . They are all unlimited play . Which means that you are able to concentrate on each course or tournament and refine your skills by playing as many times as you like restarting each match before it is over and playing until you are comfortable with the score and only that match counts on your average 1 match even if you restarted 100 times only 1 will count the one you finish . There is no game completion % in restarted rounds if you restart before the end the 9th or !8th . Also you may not know that WGT has made 9 hole rounds count as an 18 hole match . ie : a 36 counts as a 72 . This is so it doesn't take 10 years to tier up . t takes half the time of playing 18 holes ..

Competition . There is only friendly competition amongst our members . All members are playing against the course . Not each other . Always encouraging and supporting all efforts made by all members . No judging by any one occurs here . Not negative anyway unless the member is acting a fool . 

So you need not ever pay much attention to the scores of others in any other way but to work at those scores your self . The whole point of our CC is to provide an environment for our members to hone their skills , lower their averages , move up in tiers and prepare them for other events outside the CC where there is pressure to perform . Like multiplayer stroke play matches or WGT tournaments . You were in an alt shot match with us the other day . That kind of match is completely social . There is no pressure to perform there is no reason to get a low score . These matches do not count on your average at all so they are played amongst friends with no expectations at all . 

If you understand what I am saying then I am sure that all you will want to play is CC stroke play unlimited play tourneys . They are the ultimate practice round . Because you play until you get the score you want and it counts . Practice mode matches never count . 

I have so much more written on these subjects . I know from what i speak . So please try to look at it from these perspectives . They are so much more practical and encouraging . 
  Nothing about this CC is about being a good player . We have some good players of course . But that has nothing to do with fitting in to our CC . Our lower tier , and our inexperienced members are exactly the same as our upper tier and highly experienced members . The exact same respect and voice as the next . It has been that way since the day I created tis CC and will always be that way .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down