Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 45109 messages in 6634 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND .

Go down

CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . Empty CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND .

Post by Paul Sat 20 Jan 2018, 12:28 pm

Not going to have to say much about CEverett12 . His actions and his CC the Bushwackers have always spoken for themselves . And this 19th hole award speaks volumes . 

Congrats Casey . 

CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . 2016_CEverett12

The "WGT 19th Hole" series focuses on featuring the players, personalities and country clubs that make up the global WGT community.

CEVERETT12 - HONOR, DIGNITY AND RESPECT

This week's WGT 19th Hole player was selected because he consistently sends in nominees for the WGT 19th Hole, so we thought, "Why not feature him?" CEverett12 is a dedicated WGT Country Club owner that prides himself on helping players and running The Bushwackers country club.
CEverett12 aka Casey stumbled upon WGT on Facebook back in November 2014 and says, "I found WGT and thought I would play a hole or two, boy I was wrong... I was hooked right away. The graphics are fantastic...I never expected to meet anyone or make any friends and boy, I was wrong again. I have met many good folks and made some friends, WGT is not just a great game but also a place you can socialize with good people."
The players that make up CEverett12's country club could not agree more! Here are a few comments the WGT Community added to his nomination:
[url=http://worldgolftour.com/_images/1 - Copy.png]CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . 1%20-%20Copy[/url]
CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . 2
CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . 3
CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . 4
CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . 5
With over 600 consecutive days played, CEverett12 has helped many players and says respect is what drives his generosity.
"My big thing is respect! Respect the game, yourself and others...The Bushwacker motto is Honor, Dignity & Respect."
Outside of WGT, CEverett12 enjoys spending time with his father and enjoying the company of his two grown children.
What advice do you have for players new to WGT?
"My advice to others on WGT would be this - Send someone a gift. Help someone less fortunate than yourself and do what you can to help others. Also, be kind, say hello and thank you."
What equipment do you keep in your virtual golf bag?
Driver: TaylorMade SLDR 9.0 Driver, (L89+) 
3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)
Irons: Taylor Made RSI2 (L90+)
Wedges: Cleveland 588 (L76+) 
Putter: MAX Control (L80+)
Thanks so much for being part of the WGT Community and sharing your story!
WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU! If you'd like us to feature you or someone you know in a future "WGT 19th Hole" profile, please let us know at: players[at]wgt.com.

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

CASEY THE MAN , THE MYTH , THE LEGEND . Empty ALSO SEE