Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 45109 messages in 6634 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL

Go down

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Empty FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL

Post by Paul Wed 19 May 2021, 10:25 am

This is a topic from the forum TO POST IN THE FORUM OR NOT Please click here after reading below .

The following thread is one I just posted in 5 minutes before my last round .
  After trying to shine this on as a non problem and suggest better communication . This is the very first guy I played after my last post

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Foul_m10

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL 7_9_ch11

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Chat_811
FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Coin_517

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Coin_711
FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Showdo27

Foul Mouth Players

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U41100517_20210505_164243.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL CAN.gif?0.140 Bergerman440
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 2:48 PM
    Played a few games in the last weeks and have gotten a few foul mouthed, derogatory conversation from them. Swearing, insults, etc. get the picture. I’ve complained to WGT about sanction but was told just block them, which I did. Anything else you can do about these idiots. Most players very professional. Thanks

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U4859904_20210429_081407.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL GBR.gif?0.140
    FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Nation.png?0.140
    ScottHope
    7,505 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 8:41 AM
    Take screenshots of the chatbox and send to WGT. If the transgression is severe enough they may even get banned.
    To take screenshots easily with Windows 10. Go into...
    Windows settings > Gaming
    ...and switch on the Xbox Game Bar. Then when you want to take a screenshot, just hit the Windows Key + Alt + Print Screen keys. A screenshot will be captured and saved automatically to a folder named Captures in your Videos folder.
    If there is a lot of text that you want to capture in a scrolling chat window. Ensure the Xbox Game Bar is on by following the steps in the paragraph above. Then scroll the chat window to go through all the text you want captured, (scroll at a speed at which you can read it). When you've finished scrolling, press the Windows Key + Alt + G keys, this will save a recorded video clip of you scrolling through the chat, and it will be saved in a Captures folder in your Videos folder.
    Make sure that the window you want captured is active (clicked on) before pressing the appropriate keyboard shortcut. 

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U15815625_20160109_065854.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140
    gonfission
    1,735 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2021 12:57 PM
    Or, you can use *snip* all have it. Snip it, save it in pictures, then upload it from your pics anywhere you want it to land...
    Alternative method

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U4859904_20210429_081407.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL GBR.gif?0.140
    ScottHope
    7,505 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 12:51 AM
    If he comes back and says, "None of that works, I'm on a Mac!", I'll eat my hat, lol.
    Ketchup anyone?

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U6332698_20210414_031700.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140
    terryntx
    47 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 2:04 AM
    you people sound like a bunch of 2 yr olds if u dont like what they say either ignore them or tell them to go fk themselves hope u never encounter anything in person that would be sad........

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U16278873_20210518_171902.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL CAN.gif?0.140
    SimonTheBeetle
    2,239 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 1:27 PM
    FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Icon-quote terryntx:
    you people sound like a bunch of 2 yr olds if u dont like what they say either ignore them or tell them to go fk themselves hope u never encounter anything in person that would be sad........
    Whoa... relax, dude.
    There's nothing more frustrating than watching those potty-mouthed idiots come back after a week of temporary ban and keep on doing what they do the best. Reporting them to CS team is not an effective solution.
    I'm thinking about creating Hall of Idiots or Hall of Morons in my profile page. I've screencaptured so many mind-blowing comments and profanities over the years that you would be even able to publish a little book with them. Their names will be all uncensored since it's on my profile page so it's not against the guidelines, I suppose. I know some will be inducted into multiple halls, now that's gonna be some achievement right there! LOL

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U2788032_20170514_124123.PNG?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140
    drmoose
    3,471 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 2:09 PM
    I must have been extremely fortunate ( or forgetful ), in my ten years here I only remember two times I ran into unsavory types.I never play for credits, that may have something to do with it, but, Alt & matchplay were my favorite modes of play, so, you're looking @ 1000's of interactions with random people. Hell, I,ve pissed off a lot more people than that IRL Smile
    Doc Smile

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U5453491_20210331_174428.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140
    pdb1
    21,573 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 3:23 PM
    FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Icon-quote Bergerman440:
    Played a few games in the last weeks and have gotten a few foul mouthed, derogatory conversation from them. Swearing, insults, etc. get the picture. I’ve complained to WGT about sanction but was told just block them, which I did. Anything else you can do about these idiots. Most players very professional. Thanks
    FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Icon-quote drmoose:
    I must have been extremely fortunate ( or forgetful ), in my ten years here I only remember two times I ran into unsavory types.I never play for credits, that may have something to do with it, but, Alt & matchplay were my favorite modes of play, so, you're looking @ 1000's of interactions with random people. Hell, I,ve pissed off a lot more people than that IRL Smile
    Doc Smile

Ditto Doc . Before the last couple of years I could count them on one hand . Within the last couple years . I have encountered more that have an attitude . Or insisted on being completely silent . And a couple only that used profanity . The OP says ....
    FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Icon-quote Bergerman440:
    a few foul mouthed, derogatory conversation from them. Swearing, insults, etc. get the picture.
      First of all . If a player did bother you . It should be enough just to block him.
      Second if you happened to record any of it and submit that . Then 1 problem taken care of .
      Third . Even if you do not block them . The chances that you will ever run into them again are next to nothing . This is the truth .
      If by chance one did run into that player again . ( which you wouldn't ) . Chances are he would be acceptably respectable . And had just had a bad day before .
      I am the type that doesn't care if a player has an AH F__K ! moment . I have those myself . But am careful about who the rest of my party/group is of course .
      No one should have to listen to , see or hear insults thrown at him or herself . Or anyone else in the party/group . Ever . It is good that there is so little of that . That it is not a problem here .
      What
    says has a lot of truth to it .
      One being that if you cannot handle a little tough chat here . Would you fall apart IRL ?
      Or reverse of that .  IRL one might even tolerate things even much worse than this .

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U24263957_20210514_064129.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140 jimmiespencer
    10 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2021 4:34 PM
    Happened to me too. Had it recorded and turned it in, don't know if anything came of it.
    I just turned off the chat option so I play muted. So........If we're playing a round and I don't answer back you know why.

• FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U5453491_20210331_174428.jpg?0.140 FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140
    pdb1
    21,573 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2021 7:58 PM
    FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Icon-quote jimmiespencer:
    Happened to me too. Had it recorded and turned it in, don't know if anything came of it.
    I just turned off the chat option so I play muted. So........If we're playing a round and I don't answer back you know why.

So . One bad apple spoiled the whole bunch ?

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U24263957_20210514_064129.jpg?0.140FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140jimmiespencer
10 Posts
Wed, May 19 2021 7:58 AM
I see where you're coming from. I'll turn my chat back on and if I run into a rude player I'll just block them.

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U5453491_20210331_174428.jpg?0.140FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.140
pdb1
21,573 Posts
Wed, May 19 2021 9:07 AM
  I am going to step up and make a statement . In the hopes that most players agree and feel the same way .
  Most veterans of the game or chat . Are very pleasant people . That thoroughly enjoy multiplayer rounds of all formats .
  With that love and knowledge . Comes a respect for the opponents and others in the group .
  Pleasant conversations are always welcome .
  Respectable greetings . Followed by a comment or 2 throughout the match . Is the minimum . But is fine .
  Newer players to multiplayer . Lower tiers than others in the group . Have no reason to be intimidated .
  Go ahead and grunt out a pw or a hf or gg . Maybe even hi u 2 . ty's are nice . v n s now and then . It won't hurt or make your throat sore . I promise .
  My greetings used to go like this . Hi E 1 gg pw hf .
  Now I type out the whole words . I know OOOH .
  Here is an example :
  Hi thanks for waiting , have fun .
U 2
  How you doing today ?
  Okay nice shot
  These random green speeds are saving this format
  gg tx for playin
U 2
  Game over .
  That was a typical one .
  Even if they are silent . We must always be smart . And stay respectable .
  I get that some just aren't used to chatting . I think many expect confrontation or intimidation .
  Maybe some will read this . Try a little communication next time .
  All good All fun All the time .

FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL U5453491_20210331_174428.jpg?0.141FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL USA.gif?0.141
FOUL MOUTHED PLAYERS FOR REAL Nation.png?0.141
pdb1
21,694 Posts
Sat, May 22 2021 11:59 AM
  And I have run into a couple more that are so quick to judge and insult . I don't always have the time to screen shot it . Before it is over .
  But it makes me even more want to reach out . And show them the better way . Our already established sporting and fun approach .
  I will continue to try .
  How about you all ? If you aren't already . Will you start ? This will bring our game back to be as popular and fun as ever .
  Suggest to them about ranked rounds .
  How to tier up .
  How to lower their average .
  How to get better equipment .
Only we can do this . It was only us that built this right in the first place .

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down