Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 476 registered users
The newest registered user is Yui_fan

Our users have posted a total of 45363 messages in 6651 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS

Go down

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 1:25 am

http://valleyofthesun.forumotion.com/ 

There is another on SATURDAY FEB 14 @ 2:00 PM  MST . Check in starts 60 min prior to match . 
     Two different locations require check in pre match . 
     The first is challonge one needs to physically log in to the challonge bracket for that day and click the check in button . If that has not been done by the start of the match , and not before 60 minutes prior . When the match begins the bracket will automatically remove you.. 

Genarally I will be certain that whatever individuals will not be entering before the start time and manually remove them myself and rearrange the match ups .

The second location required for physical check in is our website chat room .. It is essential that each match up , meet and agree on who sets and invites and who waits in the lobby for the invite .
       Especially important for the two participants to communicate because of the disappearing invite problem as of late and likely will have to switch back and forth at least once to get the green to be seen
       Now I have established the importance of the two check in spots . 
       The other reason that this chat is so efficient is that the brackets are embedded in our web Page 3   with the chat right in between them . You can view the live bracket from the chat .  While the tournament is running from start to finish . It is running in real time . That speeds things up a bit to be able to see who your next matchup is right there in front of you and immediately be able communicate set and invite . Instead of having to wait for the host to come back to the chat and type in all of the match ups one at a time .
       Inevitably each time I start a tourney . Someone shows up . I then go back and end the tournament , I then enter the new guy rearrange the match ups , and restart the tournament 

Getting that invite to work these days can be a battle in itself .

Each player with a challonge account is able to post their scores . It  often happens that a match will go fast . You must wait at least near by the chat for the bracket with the next opponent to finish and post .To create the next rounds brackets .. It's that simple .  

In these single elimination tourneys I have added a 3rd place BRONZE MATCH ( will not have bronze match until further notice

This is the most effective way I know and there are still a lot of things that can go wrong and will .

It gets better each week though

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty by pdb1 on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 2:39

ONCE YOU RECEIVE AN INVITE FOR EITHER SAT or SUN THERE ARE A .......

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty by pdb1 on Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 2:51

ONCE YOU RECEIVE AN INVITE FOR EITHER SAT or SUN THERE ARE STILL A COUPLE THINGS TO DO . IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING THEN PLEASE ACCEPT THE INVITE .

I THINK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHECK IN TO CHALLONGE AND CLICK YOUR NAME . THE SOONER THE BETTER . 

THEN AGAIN BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT ( the day of ) YOU GO TO CHALLONGE  TO CHECK IN AND VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED FOR SURE . 

ONCE EVERYONE HAS DONE THAT . I CAN START THE TOURNAMENT .

BUT NOT BEFORE EVERYONE MEETS IN THE CHAT ROOM ON THIS SITE .ON 
Page 3

I GUESS EVERYONE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THAT IS HOW MULTI PLAYER BRACKETS WORK .            
   EVERYONE PARTICIPATING MUST PHSYSICALLY MEET AT THE SAME TIME TO CONFER AND DECIDE AND ARRANGE ALL OF THE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN .
   ALL OF THESE TOURNAMENTS HAVE A CHAT ROOM FOR COMMUNICATING BETWEEN THE OPPONENTS THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT . 
    STARTING WITH THE PRE MATCH CHECK IN .
    E1 WHO IS ENTERED MEETS BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS .
    iT IS THEN THAT I KNOW WHO IS GOING TO PLAY . 
    AT THAT POINT I MUST GO TO THE ADMIN PAGE OF THE TOURNAMENT AND REMOVE ALL THE NO SHOWS . THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVN'T CHECKED INTO THE CHAT . CHECKING INTO CHALLONGE IS NOT ENOUGH . WITH OUT BEING IN THE CHAT YOU WOULD HAVE NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR OPPONENT AND DECIDE WHO SETS AND INVITES  WHILE THE OTHER WAITS IN THE WGT LOBBY TO SEE THE GREEN INVITE . ALL THE WHILE KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH THE OPPONENT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT WGT INVISIBLE INVITE LATELY .
    NONE OF THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE UNTIL I MAKE THE FINAL MATCHUPS AND START THE TOURNAMENT .
    THEN ALL THE MATCH UPS CAN SEE WHO THEY ARE . COMMUNICATE AND AGREE ON WHO SETS AND INVITES . 
    PLAY THEIR MATCH . RETURN TO THE CHAT , RECORD THEIR SCORES AND WAIT UNTIL ALL THE OTHER MATCHES ARE DONE AND RECORDED .
    THE NEXT ROUND IS THEN GENERATED . THE WINNERS FROM THE FIRST ROUND PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER 
     THE LOSERS EITHER  PLAY IN ANOTHER BRACKET (DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE FIELD) OR PLAY IN THE BRONZE BRACKET FOR THIRD PLACE .
      THE WINNERS CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL THE FINAL TWO ARE DETERMINED FROM THE SEMIFINALS .
       THE SUPREME CHAMPION IS THEN THE WINNER OF THE FINALS .
      THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN HAPPEN IS WITH CONSTANT CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER . AND CONSTANT CONTACT WITH ME UPDATING ME WITH THE RESULTS OF EACH MATCH SO THAT I CAN KEEP THE BRACKETS GENERATING UNTILL THE END .

IF OR ONCE YOU HAVE A CHALLONGE ACCOUNT IT IS VERY EASY TO MOVE AROUND AND VIEW THE TOURNAMENTS AND THEIR PAGES . ALSO WITH AN ACCOUNT YOU ARE ABLE TO POST SCORES . YOU NEED ADMIN TO START AND STOP ROUNDS WHICH MAY BE NECESSARY TO DO AT SOME POINT IF I AM STILL OUT PLAYING A MATCH .

IN THIS FORUM I WILL ALSO POST THE LINKS TO EACH BRACKET PAGE . THE SIGN UP LINKS ARE ALREADY POSTED ALL OVER THE PLACE .

Last edited by PDB1 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 2:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty Re: DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:26 am

e: IT HAPPENED AGAIN , no one knows jack shit or why , It's kinds funny

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty by pdb1 Yesterday at 21:57

What I mean by it happened again

Turns out embedding the brackets only helps a little . The biggest problem still lies in the communication . People not knowing the procedure even though they could read it in several places , even though some had played before . There is still an awful lot of not knowing

Once again the tournament did not get to finish because 1 or more of the participants left . Left first without asking me if they were done . Left with out saying goodbye . I can't figure it out 

Again we had the same issues with me typing to some one in the chat for over 5 minutes and because they are typing and telling a story . They have no clue and don't see a fucking word I say . Then while i am typing HEY HEY HEY YOU YOU YOU . They type . Ok guys see ya later . Bye Paul . And bam they are gone . And again the other guys in the chat say LOL , LMAO , LMMFAO , HAHAHA 
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty Re: DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:30 am

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS U5453491_20150116_212353.jpg?0.68.5491DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS USA.gif?0.68.5491pdb1

1,516 Posts
[size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13][size=13]01-18-2015 3:59 AM[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
   The tournaments could run a little smoother so I'm going to mention that
   There are several very unnecessary occurances that have been repeating themselves week after week . 
   One of them is that players just play a match and then leave . I asked from the first week to please check with me first .
   So far every single tournament that we have had could not be finished properly because more than 1 of the participants left before their matches were over . Today there were 3 of you . 
   Now , back to the beginning .Almost  every week I wait a little longer to start to see if late comers are going to show . For one because I too have had connection issues just before start time . Also aware that other things come up .Also the bracket will not allow me to start the match until every partipant has checked in or be removed .  So as has happened in the last three tournaments . Just as i got through removing the few no shows and resetting then restarting the tournament . I go back to the chat and find that one of them has returned . 
   I then start explaining that I had to remove them in order to start . That i will be right back to add them and restart the tournament .
   So I go back , reset the tourney , add the guy , and restart  Well because I have to type all this and no one pays attention to what I type . This individual did not give me the courtesy to finish typing that I was happy to see him and glad he made it . Even though he was still there not reading what I was saying .
   ( sometimes I copy and paste the chat dialogue to offer as proof ) 
   But there were 4 witnesses today . Well he stormed off never to return again . I had to go back and remove his name name that I had just entered and restarted the tournament for . Then restart the tourney again .
   Evidentally he messaged another player who forgot to tell me . Why not message me . So I know what the deal is ?
   Ok-. So far we have covered that at the beginning if you show up late and the tournament has already started .  We all know that I will restart the tourney with no problem no remarks or complaining . That's a given . OK ? So stay there please .
   Before I go on . I have created a page in our website Page 3   that I have embedded the Saturday and Sunday brackets in . With the chat right in between them . 
   These brackets run in real time . Which means when you look at them they are exactly current with the tournament . ( clarify real time once the tournament has started all the way through until after the finals and it has ended and the final results are posted ). So we are able to be right there in the chat and look right at the bracket and know where it stands . 
   I am quite proud of this feature . I have never heard of it before I created it .
   Next , our brackets , ( the way I set them up ) especially for the  single elimination  . I set them up to have a third place Bronze match to play . This will be played by the two losers from the brackets prior to the semi finals . So when you lose . Your day isn't over you most probably have another match . As was the case today when the two players in the bronze match couldnt even look at the bracket right in front of their face and see they were set up in a match . Or even ask me if they were done . Again two more players  were typing good bye and I clearly had typed in capitol letters HEY WAIT YOU HAVE ANOTHER MATCH DO NOT GO PLEASE HEY HEY HEY . Then they would type ok see you guys next time . And I would type HEY HEY HEY GOD DAMMIT IM TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION . Then they would type thx Paul see you . And they were gone . And the other guys still in the chat would go . LOL , LMAO , WOW , I would say can you believe this *** ? A couple of the guys have been there to witness this every time it happens . Like about 6 now .
   Sunday Stroke Play matches tomorrow are DOUBLE ELIMINATION . Every one has to lose at least twice before they are done .
   Next , if you are one of the ones waiting for another match and you go to the chat and no one is there . Because everyone is obviously playing in a match probably i'm guessing the last two in the semi finals . Please before you message me and say " I came to the chat but no one was there so guess the match is over ." Please just look at the bracket if there are matches still unfinished on it . Then the people in it are in it . If the brackets says . This tournament is over and the SUPREME CHAMPION is so and so . Then it is probably over . If you look up on the final bracket and see a match between yourself and some one else and it says you lost and you didn't even play it .  Duh I guess you left a little too early .
    Many of you were not here when I first explained all of this . But some of you were and are the ones repeatedly causing this migrane . I am not trying to insult or be disrespectful . These things are a bunch of uneccesary  *** that I know if we think about it we can avoid  . It is hard enough just to set up a tournament to get to the point of playing it . This other stuff on top of  it week after week . Is unbearable . 
    I / we will try this again . I am quite sure that things can go smoothley . I really have fun . If we can just all try to do it smart . Should be all good . 
   Thank you all for participating 
          Paul

Last edited by pdb1 on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:32 am

One of my objectives in this whole collective co-op of international scenarios . Is to provide many events and features to accomodate all of the variables .
 This can be done . There are many ways . One way is to ask some of the preferred members ( of which you are at the very top of the list BTW ) just what day of the week or month and the time of day that would be most convienient  for them for availabilty for each event . 
Another way is to take a vote . I prefer individual input .
Another very important consideration in arranging various tournaments is equal and fair matchups . Pros vs Pros , Legends vs Legends etc . In Alt shot tourneys with a bigger mix the pairing would be something like Pro & Legend vs Pro & Legend or a Pro & Legend vs Tour Pro & Tour Master or maybe a Tour legend & a Pro vs a TM & a Legend . Harry , myself and anyone else assisting in the complicated operation of setting up the various tournaments take these task seriously . To provide the fairest most accomodating tournament experience possible . For you Fin and everyone else interested .
These first two test run tourneys are designed to try and get some these inputs from the participants . Harry and I spent 15 minutes discussing the time for the Suinday Stroke Play and even that is not written in stone . 
Pending input from you and others . It may be that after you guys provide some input that maybe a week night or two would be easier for having some sort of tourney . It all takes a little planning and input from all parties involved . The way it should be .
I am grateful for your post . It provides the forum for these ever present issues that are as important as any others .
 All I need now is for you guys to realize that this is the type of communication that I have been refering to all this time . Stuff to make it easier for you . LOL I will take the time to shoot the *** with you  but that's not what I'm asking for . Chris Fin you are one of the clubs favorite members . WE all would be very happy if you could optimistically stay in the effort to make this happen .
Thank you
PS I have also put a new WORLD CLOCK in the upper right corner of the home page including UK time that the other one did not have .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:36 am

When I saw an ad in "challonge " that said emded cusomizeable brackets in your website . I decided to try it . When I finally figured it out I created a Page 3 (CLICK TO VIEW , CLICK THE BACK ARROW TO RETURN TO THIS PAGE )  to dedicate our bracket tournaments to .
  The BLITZ scorecard is also on that page . Along with a chat box .
  Now you can view the progress of the tournament in real time as it completes each round and moving to the next stage .
  You will see who your opponent is what course and the conditions right there while you are in the chat . It will be much more clarifying and efficient than having to click back and forth and waiting for me to type it into the chat. Myself or someone will still have to go to the " challonge" tournament page once the scores are recorded for each round and close out the group and start the next one .
  BTW anyone with a "challonge " account can record the scores . But you need " admin " to start and stop the phases and tourneys .
  I would like to give a couple of you " admin " for the occasions that you and the other matches finish before mine and I havn't returned to the chat(ADMIN CAN ONLY BE  ASSIGNED ON A PER MATCH BASIS ) . To go ahead and be sure the scores and brackets are recorded  and closed  . That way you will be able to see some of the match ups for the next group and maybe take a few minutes break . Be sure and return though . lol . Then I will return , record the final scores for that round  , close it out and start the next group or round . Should run smooth as silk . Ha . We all know better .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:38 am

have embedded our "challonge" tournaments into a page in our website with a chatbox right in the middle of it . So you can view in real time the progress of the brackets , the courses , the conditions , your opponents , the other match ups . right there in front of you . No going back and forth from the bracket to the chat . No more waiting for the host to tell you your match up , the course , etc , No more waiting until the host returns to the chat and have to wait for him to type in all of the individual instructions . You now can figure it out , most of it , yourself . The host , admin , me still has to start and stop each round and post all final scores . But the clarity , the efficiency , the convenience of this is incredible . I am amazed . I had never even heard of anything like it until I created it here . I am sure It happens all over the place .In other sports too besides WGT golf . All I saw was something that said embed your brackets in your website . That even took me a while to figure out .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:39 am

ONCE YOU RECEIVE AN INVITE FOR EITHER SAT or SUN THERE ARE A .......

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty by pdb1 on Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 2:51

ONCE YOU RECEIVE AN INVITE FOR EITHER SAT or SUN THERE ARE STILL A COUPLE THINGS TO DO . IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING THEN PLEASE ACCEPT THE INVITE .

I THINK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHECK IN TO CHALLONGE AND CLICK YOUR NAME . THE SOONER THE BETTER . 

THEN AGAIN BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT ( the day of ) YOU GO TO CHALLONGE  TO CHECK IN AND VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED FOR SURE . 

ONCE EVERYONE HAS DONE THAT . I CAN START THE TOURNAMENT .

BUT NOT BEFORE EVERYONE MEETS IN THE CHAT ROOM ON THIS SITE . i GUESS EVERYONE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THAT IS HOW MULTI PLAYER BRACKETS WORK .             EVERYONE PARTICIPATING MUST PHSYSICALLY MEET AT THE SAME TIME TO CONFER AND DECIDE AND ARRANGE ALL OF THE DETAILS OF EVERYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN . aLL OF THESE TOURNAMENTS HAVE A CHAT ROOM FOR COMMUNICATING BETWEEN THE OPPONENTS THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT . 
    STARTING WITH THE PRE MATCH CHECK IN .
    E1 WHO IS ENTERED MEETS BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS .
    iT IS THEN THAT I KNOW WHO IS GOING TO PLAY . \
    AT THAT POINT I MUST GO TO THE ADMIN PAGE OF THE TOURNAMENT AND REMOVE ALL THE NO SHOWS . THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVN'T CHECKED INTO THE CHAT . CHECKING INTO CHALLONGE IS NOT ENOUGH . WITH OUT BEING IN THE CHAT YOU WOULD HAVE NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR OPPONENT AND DECIDE WHO SETS AND INVITES  WHILE THE OTHER WAITS IN THE WGT LOBBY TO SEE THE GREEN INVITE . ALL THE WHILE KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH THE OPPONENT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT WGT INVISIBLE INVITE LATELY .
    NONE OF THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE UNTIL I MAKE THE FINAL MATCHUPS AND START THE TOURNAMENT .
    THEN ALL THE MATCH UPS CAN SEE WHO THEY ARE . cOMMUNICATE AND AGREE ON WHO SETS AND INVITES . 
    PLAY THEIR MATCH . RETURN TO THE CHAT , RECORD THEIR SCORES AND WAIT UNTIL ALL THE OTHER MATCHES ARE DONE AND RECORDED .
    THE NEXT ROUND IS THEN GENERATED . THE WINNERS FROM THE FIRST ROUND PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER 
     THE LOSERS EITHER  PLAY IN ANOTHER BRACKET (DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE FIELD) OR PLAY IN THE BRONZE BRACKET FOR THIRD PLACE .
      THE WINNERS CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL THE FINAL TWO ARE DETERMINED FROM THE SEMIFINALS .
       THE SUPREME CHAMPION IS THEN THE WINNER OF THE FINALS .
      THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN HAPPEN IS WITH CONSTANT CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER . AND CONSTANT CONTACT WITH ME UPDATING ME WITH THE RESULTS OF EACH MATCH SO THAT I CAN KEEP THE BRACKETS GENERATING UNTILL THE END .

IF OR ONCE YOU HAVE A CHALLONGE ACCOUNT IT IS VERY EASY TO MOVE AROUND AND VIEW THE TOURNAMENTS AND THEIR PAGES . ALSO WITH AN ACCOUNT YOU ARE ABLE TO POST SCORES . YOU NEED ADMIN TO START AND STOP ROUNDS WHICH MAY BE NECESSARY TO DO AT SOME POINT IF I AM STILL OUT PLAYING A MATCH .

IN THIS FORUM I WILL ALSO POST THE LINKS TO EACH BRACKET PAGE . THE SIGN UP LINKS ARE ALREADY POSTED ALL OVER THE PLACE .

Last edited by pdb1 on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 25 Jan 2015, 2:40 am

RACKETS FOR MATCH & STROKE PLAY ARE NOW ACCESSED ON PAGE 3

DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR SIGNING UP , AND CHECKING IN , AND PLAYING THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BRACKET TOURNEYS Empty by pdb1 on Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 2:55

YES . I HAVE MADE IT SO WE NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE EXCEPT DURING THE GAME @ WGT. ON THE DAY OF THE

TOURNAMENT YOU JUST VIEW THE PROGREES OF THE BRACKET RIGHT HERE , VISIT IN THE CHAT , PLAY 

ROUNDS @ WGT AND GO TO THE SNACKBAR AND BEERCART . THAT'S ALL YOU DO . NOW THAT I HAVE 

EMBEDDED THE BRACKETS INTO OUR WEBSITE ON PAGE 3 WHERE THE CHAT IS TOO . IS GOING TO BE MUCH 

MORE CONVENIENT 
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 01 Feb 2015, 10:37 pm

Please read these threads to learn the tournament procedures
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down