Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 45109 messages in 6634 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

IT IS DEJA VUE

Go down

IT IS DEJA VUE Empty IT IS DEJA VUE

Post by Paul Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:48 am

• IF YOU CAN'T TELL ALREADY I AM ONLY TRANSFERRING OLD POSTS TO THE FORUM . THEY SHOW UP ON THE " LATEST TOPICS " BUT ARE OLD AND I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO READ THEM . BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO READ ANYTHING YOU LIKE 

IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 5:29 AM

I PUT NO REQUIREMENTS OR MINIMUMS REGARDING OUR WEBSITE . BUT I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE MYSELF AND THE WEBSITE ARE BEING DISRESPECTED . i MEAN NOT EVEN 1 VISIT EVER ? THE LINK IS NO SECRET . I POST VARIOUS DIFFERENT LINKS ALMOST EVERYDAY IN THIS FORUM . BESIDES ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION , WINS TROPHIES , SCORECARDS AND STATISTICS . THERE IS MANY OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THERE . NOT THE LEAST OF WHICH IS THE FUNNY FORUM WHERE JIM ( mostly ) CONSTANTLY POSTS ALL KINDS OF VERY FUNNY GOLF AND NOT GOLF JOKES . GAME TIPS AND TRICKS . PERFECT PARALLEL , TUTORIALS IN THE FORUM OF HOW TO'S . YOU TUBE VIDEOS . BEST OF REPLAYS " YOURS "  HALL OF FAME " YOURS " LOTS OF OTHER STUFF . I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET YOU TO EVEN VISIT OUR WEBSITE 1 TIME . I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY .
    IT IS DEJA VUE LAST%20VISIT%20%206_zps2r9gc6os
    IT IS DEJA VUE LAST%20VISIT%20%205_zpsv2an0d6n
    IT IS DEJA VUE LAST%20VISIT%20%204_zps4524qlzr
    IT IS DEJA VUE LAST%20VISIT%20%203_zpshkxdn7ro
    IT IS DEJA VUE LAST%20VISIT%20%202_zpswb3xgzrj
    IT IS DEJA VUE Last%20visits_zpssccclbvg

• IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 5:40 AM

If you have trouble seeing this . Usually you can enlarge your screen in the bottom right . On the right end of your task bar .

• IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 5:50 AM

You know of course there are a lot of things I would like to say . Again most have been said many many times . Others are best not said at all .
      Is it any wonder I feel like throwing in the towel ? I am not going to say anything more right now .

• IT IS DEJA VUE Robmur30

robmurphy4

161 Posts
    06-08-2015 5:52 AM

Paul you forgot to mention Eye Candy of The Week. My personal favorite.
    Rob

• IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 6:36 AM

I love it too Rob and I know there is a small handful of you guys that appreciate what the site has and go there on your own on your own free will . There is a myriad of different topics and places of interest in the site . Should be something for E1 there .
      The fact that E1 knows how strongly i feel about what I have worked so hard to provide to all of you CC members . And knowing how I feel . Still 85% of you won't even take a moment to even respect that at all . Honestly leaves a lump in my throat and a sour taste in my mouth . You have no idea how patient and careful I am being right now .
      This is not an unfamiliar feeling or scenario . This has been the case all along . The difference is that all of you CC members are playing in the CC tourneys ( which was not the case before ) . Even though that same 85% that ignores the website . Is the same 85% of CC members that do the absolute minimum as members by only playing in CC tourneys . Still not communicating to myself or other CC members . Not keeping current in the WGT CC forum or much less posting or responding to anything I try and muster up .
      I am only stating the current state of affairs . I am not exaggerating or complaining as much as I am just pointing out the way it is . Still not demanding anything not making anything mandatory other than the current conditions just to join the CC. I can only point these things out and hope that the ones that don't get it . Start to consider that all I am suggesting is . A little more effort a little more time in just a couple few areas that had been hands off to you prior to now .
      I just don't know anymore . All I can do at the moment is continue to strive to meet my goals which includes trying to make this a GR8 experience for all of you . Hope for the best and keep on keepin on .
      Thank you for your time . Paul
      May the SUN always be with you

• IT IS DEJA VUE Jimq9155

JimQ916

393 Posts
    06-08-2015 10:15 AM

No, Thank You Paul!!!! There's no-one I know of who would put the amount of time and effort you put into this to make this a great CC. I, for one, greatly appreciate all that you do but do see your frustration in doing so...what you ask is definitely not a lot by any means...Jim
    PS...please don't throw in the towel....although all 54 members are registered, there are at least 10 regulars who participate a lot. It looks like the new recruits you let in are going to get involved so things are only gonna get better with the participation aspect....hang in there!!!!

• IT IS DEJA VUE Cjl7310

CJL73

75 Posts
    06-08-2015 10:52 AM

Very strange indeed as I visit the forum regularly through the link provided by you Paul. Maybe i'm missing something or not login in correctly, but I seem to remember having the same problem with the last link I had (littlemunks). Do we not login automatic when using the forum link? Just dont understand why I have zero visits when its not the case at all..
    C.J.L. 

• IT IS DEJA VUE Robmur30

robmurphy4

161 Posts
    06-08-2015 10:58 AM

CJL. I have the same problem with log in. Sometimes I have to do it manually and other times the site does it automatic. 
    Rob

• IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 11:01 AM

I thought that was odd knowing that a couple of you have been there a little more than it reveals . I will check into that . But for the most part the numbers are real . Many have no interest in the site . Thank you for pointing that out . Now I have the always laughable task of trying to get some answers from the volunteer mods at forumotion support . Lol.

• IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 11:06 AM

I do not think it is related to the method of log in , but rather more toward actually physically showing some sort of action in some regards . Just reading will not be detected by anything . Noted by the dozens of guests that peruse the pages with no sign of action .
    But I will try to get some more definitive answers .

• IT IS DEJA VUE Pdb1d12

pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 11:13 AM

here is an excerpt from a Feb 2nd post 2015 . PLEASE BE VERY CLEAR THIS IS NOT A CURRENT POST .

AFTER THE REVELATION THAT I IGNORANTLY HAD THOUGHT THAT WGT HAD FIXED THE EMAIL ISSUE IN THE CC FORUM . EVIDENTALLY YOU ALL DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS FROM EVERY POST THERE . ALL THE MORE REASON THAT I SPECIFY TO E1 WHEN YOU JOIN THE CC TO READ THE FORUM FREQUENTLY . YES I DID TELL E1 THAT . SO IF YOU HAVE NOT KEPT UP TO DATE THEN YOU MAY BE SEEING THESE NEXT FEW MESSAGES FROM ME FOR THE FIRST TIME . SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY .

There are different approaches to building a forum . Many of them are fully involved . Demanding certain minimal amounts of this and and that . Requiring and moderating . Telling people how to post , where to post how many times to do it . All kinds of crap that I will never be into . 

In fact I am consistantly warned and banned from the forumotion support . Because I make it very clear that that does not apply to me and my  forum .

Al I hope for is a certain amount of interest . no minimals except I would say none is not acceptable . 

At this point there isn't really anything there but some info , some tutorials , putting and wind calculators , swing and putting meters , how to,s , rules for events , information about current mutiplayer events , funny forum with jokes , dirty jokes , golf jokes , HIO HALL OF FAME , BEST OF REPLAYS , community bulletin board , perfect parallel you tube videos , galleries public and private yes you can have a gallery there of your own personal stuff and no one has access , i guess . Also have recorded all of your WGT CC tourney wins , separated them by month and then by the most winners each month . Obviously I do this for those of you who take an interest in these things , most of us do . I certainly am not doing it for myself , never having won , and not expecting to . I love doing it for those of you that like to click and see the break down . It is very cool . I am pulling for all of you . There is so me much more . Trophys , CLASH results , tournament results , golf tips , etc , etc .

This is a learning process for me , and definitely still in progress . I don't even know the potential in the future . I know there is more .

To be able to have these things and more available for those of you who are interested is my only goal ..

The embedded  brackets is pretty amazing feature . eventually will run smooth as silk    Our daily BLITZ is nothing short of awesome and fun .

There is lots to read . Some funny some serious some interesting , some informative , some off the wall .

You all are welcome to add comment , suggest , complain , inquire , etc also anything that crosses your mind . I encourage that .

In fact there are 3 moderators currently that up until now really didn't have much to do .   They have now been promoted to " field agents " . What their new positions entails is basically putting the word out about the the forum promoting and recruiting and showing people around . With no expectations limits or results required . But at least there is now a definition for their positions .

If any of you want to be more involved . there is room for any and all . Completely voluntary and with no expectations . just welcome friendship and respect .

I am just winging it and everything I say is from my heart . Including yesterdays list .

Thank you all for listening . I would like to hear from some of you . 

Paul

IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST :

( EDIT : IN THIS LIST I AM REFERRING TO THE DATE OF THE LAST VISIT AND THE TOTAL # OF TIMES YOU HAVE VISITED THE SITE )

Then you took me a little too literally when I said all you have to do is register . 

This is your website too . There isn't a person on this list that couldn't find something interesting in our website . 

Many of you not all barely  even play enough in the WGT CC tournaments to be considered active . Much less respond to me or anyone else in the CC .

This is not what I have in mind for what makes a good CC .

The CC tourneys are the most important for sure . But to just play barely enough to stay active is not team sportsmanship . 

To never respond to my requests to visit the website , my requests to just say hey to me . To not be active in any of our events . To not try to play and friend other CC members .

Are characteristics not becoming of what one would think of as a good CC member .

I really didn't want to write this post . But after somewhere around 10 attempts to contact almost all of you . Never so much as a boo in response . I am wondering if you guys are worth having even in the CC .

I can't make you visit the website . I can't make you message me once in a while and say hey . I can't make you play more CC tourneys . 

I can't even ask you to please do these things . Obviously .

So if it is just that damn hard for you to be a little more accessible . So hard for you to play , friend , other CC members . Too hard to participate in some of the other events we have .

There is no way you don't know about these things . I have messaged you all with every kind of messaging we have which is at least 3 or 4 different types of emails and messaging .

Then you are not right for this CC and I am probably going to remove you . Some of you on this list are probably borderline ok . Plus there are some of you not on this list that I am talking to also .

Anybody who is safe knows damn well who they are . 

You really can't blame me . The things I ask are very minimal . The things that the active and safe ones do . They do on their own . Voluntarilly  Way above the 3 minimal conditions to be in this CC. 

If you think you are one of the ones I am talking about . And you want to do more than the minimal requirements . And you would like to remain in this CC . Then please just show me . 

Message me with your intent . Let me know how you feel . If you want to stay and you have restrictions that prevent you from doing some of these things . Please just tell me . I would rather not remove any one believe me . 

This is not an attempt to control you . Anyone who fits the the way many of us think our CC should be . Does so totally on their own . And believe me . There are many of you that Surprise me all the time . I couldn't ask for better friends , members , helpers , golf mates , competitors , etc . They ask me all the time . What's up with these guys ? They can't get any of you to play and they wonder why ? I say . They are a gr8 bunch of guys it just takes time . Well it's time guys . Lets do this .

I am bumping this back to the top hoping that most of you just didn't see it  Have not heard from 1 member on the list . It is probably a natural humann reaction to get all butt hurt and say ". Who does that MFer think he is " ?" I don't have to take that crap "" Let him go ahead and remove me " . 

I want to reitterate . That is not at all what I am trying to do . I see strengthening this club by you guys not being so stubborn and saying "  no problem Paul visiting the website once in a while is no problem at all . And if I have to message your stupid ass now and then just to say " hey ". I can do that too . You might even get me to try out one of your kinda cool events . And if your real lucky Paul i might even write something in that damn forum .

You know that is even more than I would want but would make the happiest grumpy old man camper in the Walmart parking lot . In fact Ide say " Honey cook up the beans and weanies we're having a celebration . lol .

Come on guys ide bring out the burgers too . And you guys can come too . But you gotta bring the beer .

CAN ANYONE SAY DEJA VU ?

Last edited by Paul on Wed 23 Sep 2020, 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

IT IS DEJA VUE Empty CLASHES AND PASSES

Post by Paul Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:54 am

• pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-06-2015 6:57 PM

• IT IS DEJA VUE Mainzm12
       @MainzMan:
      Just one last thing about clashes and then I'll eff off.
      You could take the 10 very best players this game has ever seen, put then together in a club and enter them in a clash against a club with 200 members who are all crap.
      And who do you think would win the clash?  I'm assuming those great players aren't going to be buying 50 passes per day.
      Clashes have nothing to do with how well you can play, simply how often.  They even reward those who play badly with more CC experience, thus giving their CC a higher score.
      Clashes are flawed at such an elemental level it beggars belief they were ever released.

• @pdb1
        Seriously flawed is correct MM . But the element of fun is what drove those 200 members ( who BTW were not all crap , in fact none of them were ) hypothetically . To purchased or not but to continue in the event .
        Yes it is probably not fun for those  "10 very best players this game has ever seen " . Whether they purchase or not . There is / was no win greater than the experience those 200 members had .
        Too bad the event couldn't exclude top " 2000 very best players this game has ever seen " .So the rest of us could continue blindly , ignorantly , purchasing ( or not ) playing in the event and having the time of our lives ( at WGT ) .

• IT IS DEJA VUE USA.gif?0.74.5626
      pdb1
      2,595 Posts
      06-06-2015 6:40 PM

I don't expect any of you elites to understand the above at all . But I do and myself and my monetarally challenged CC didn't care about who the best players were . We didn't neccessarilly like the cost of the event either . But even the challenge of having to come up with the money was part of the intensity that my CC seemed to thrive on throughout those CLASH events . There was a team spirit a commoradary like no other during the CLASH events . As broke as we were and still are . There are still many of my members asking when the next one will be . They / we had so much fun . And we knew we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell . Especially with the catywompous  matchups WGT set us up with . Lol. The best we finished was 34th . In the top 50 in every CLASH though . Nothing for you guys . But more than enough for us . We felt like winners after every event . This is no BS . Again I don't expect any of you to have any clue what I am talking about .  

• IT IS DEJA VUE U4533210_20150412_103554.jpg?0.74.5626IT IS DEJA VUE USA.gif?0.74.5626JimQ916

393 Posts
    06-06-2015 7:11 PM

Please include me in any "Clash" type tornament but I read somewhere that you have the choice to give out unlimited passes so a few of us doesn't need to purchase them. You know I'll play all day and rack up some serious points but can't do it having to purchase passes even thought they are only $.37 each..... pinching nickels here .....keep me in mind...Jim

those are called superpasses . Previously we were given 12 . i split them up between Trent  the main CLASHMAN ) , Chris1973M , and myself . You Jim weren't playing yet in the CLASHES . On the last CLASH they started to reup them daily . If they ever have another one I will be sure and include you . I have 3 options , 
     A ) Give them to all members ( not enough to go around )
     B ) Give them to the directors ( up to themselves to use only their 3 or 4 )
     C ) Keep them myself  ( not an option IMO )

• IT IS DEJA VUE U5453491_20150623_110357.PNG?0.74.5626IT IS DEJA VUE USA.gif?0.74.5626pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-07-2015 4:06 PM

THIS IS THE RESPONSE i GOT FROM THIS POST 

IT IS DEJA VUE Classical-conditioning-figure-2-3

• IT IS DEJA VUE U4533210_20150412_103554.jpg?0.74.5626IT IS DEJA VUE USA.gif?0.74.5626JimQ916

393 Posts
    06-08-2015 9:56 AM

What the hell is this...I don't understand why someone posted it or what it means. I do understand your "super pass" distribution problem...just asking if you can consider to include me when you have them...you know that I'll play A LOT during any Clash that pops up. I also understand the math above....that's what makes it great...being a 54 member club and competing / winning against clubs with a lot more members....very satisfying!!! Well Paul, have fun in the Valley of the Sun Wink

• IT IS DEJA VUE U5453491_20150623_110357.PNG?0.74.5626IT IS DEJA VUE USA.gif?0.74.5626pdb1

2,972 Posts
    06-08-2015 12:15 PM

HERE IS THE WHOLE PAGE jIM . THIS *** PAULTON IS A  COUPLE WHEELS SHORT OF A TRICYCLE.

• IT IS DEJA VUE Paulto13

• IT IS DEJA VUE GBR.gif?0.74.5626
      PaulTon
      4,834 Posts
      06-07-2015 3:47 PM

pdb1:
      There was a team spirit a commoradary like no other during the CLASH events . As broke as we were and still are . There are still many of my members asking when the next one will be . They / we had so much fun .

The best we finished was 34th . In the top 50 in every CLASH though . We felt like winners after every event . This is no BS .

IT IS DEJA VUE Classical-conditioning-figure-2-3

IT IS DEJA VUE Drmoos13

drmoose
      1,617 Posts
      06-07-2015 5:21 PM

Hell yeah, the name Pavlov does ring a bell !
      Doc Smile

IT IS DEJA VUE Paulto13

• IT IS DEJA VUE GBR.gif?0.74.5626
      PaulTon
      4,834 Posts
      06-08-2015 5:42 AM

drmoose:

Hell yeah, the name Pavlov does ring a bell !
      Doc Smile

Similar to Quasimodo, except it's his face that face rings a bell.

pdb1
      2,622 Posts
      06-08-2015 7:40 AM

RUFF RUF

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul