Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 45109 messages in 6634 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

FROM THE POST " JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Go down

FROM THE POST " JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE Empty FROM THE POST " JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Post by Paul Sun 06 Sep 2015, 11:08 pm

Valley of the Sun Casual Club » Discussions » JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE

• FROM THE POST " JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE Pdb1d26

pdb1

4,731 Posts
    03-22-2015 12:33 PM

JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE .Here is a list of members who either have not ever registered in the site . Or were inadvertantly removed because of a mistake that I made . As I keep reminding E1 . E1 will be registered in the site . Please just do it . Even if you don't think there is anything there for you . Please just make the effort to browse there once in a while . It is part of our CC and just one little thing that I ask .
      You all know the three requirements .
      A) Play in CC tourneys . E1 does that . TY GR8
      B) Message the owner ( me ) This one is very important to me and obviously not to 90 % of you . I don't really want you here if you can't do that .
      C) Register in our website / forum . It is part of our CC . And part of my plan to utilize in it many ways . If you can't get on board with me and us . It is a shame but I am going to have to ask you to leave the CC .
      Of course I would rather you stayed . I ask very little and I put out much more . Everyone of you get custom made trophy's for every accomplishment that you do . I rarely get a thank you for those . Yes some of you do I appreciate that .
      I keep the tournament and individual accomplishments stats in the website for you to see because there is no way to do that here in WGT .
      I politely remind members of events and challenges much more than I should have to
      I also work full time 6 or 7 days every week . Yet I can find the time to do all these things and more . You can't even message me one time . 
      Here are the ones I would like to talk to . Would also ask that you register or reregister in the website / forum very soon please .
    danzibar
    dschom5
    jdm722
    jdmavity
    kishoph
    lord garth
    metelz
    paulleftypaul
    psdenton
    rodmus79
    smarlowe1

Some of you are new , many of you are not . Many of you are my long time friends and I would hope to stay that way . Some of you are the ones that have so kindly responded to me and explained why you cannot play as often as you would like . That is all I ask is that you take a moment to give me a heads up now and then . 
      I still need you all registered please it is part of being in this CC . I obviously am never going to let up on these things . So please just lets get on with it .
      Thank you Paul

pdb1

4,731 Posts
    03-24-2015 3:25 PM

I would appreciate some sort of reply from the lot of you . I have quite a lot of patience . But I don't particularly like wasting my time . 
      A majority of members have expressed to me that I am not off base and I do not ask very much . They too are disappointed in the unavailabilty of many of you .  The disconnect between us is something we need not have . I have tried everything I can think of to provide the forums , events , atmosphere , etc for all of us to be acessible for game play and friendships , etc .
       Maybe some of you who are on board with the basics , can help out and whenever you run into other CC members . Maybe encourage them to step up a little . And I do mean a little . Doesn't take too much to get me off your back . You know I will never give up on this .
      Thank you Paul 

pdb1

4,731 Posts
    03-24-2015 6:03 PM

ALL NEW MEMBERS READING THIS : ( above ). This does not mean you at all . I am trying to contact members that I havn't spoken to in months . So I get a little worked up about it sometimes . Not to worry everything is all good with everyone else .
      Paul

pdb1

4,731 Posts
    03-25-2015 9:41 PM

I am getting tired of this . As far as I can remember danzibar and kishoph andpaulleftypaul are the only 3 on that list that have had the courtesy of messaging me and giving me a heads up of their current situation . Those messages go a long way .
      The rest of you leave me puzzled . Either you never read your walls and never read the forum . Or you just don't care that you are about to lose your membership and all of your CC and XP points that you have rightfully earned and played hard for in this CC . 
      Either way I am sorry that what I ask is too much for you . I am looking for friendlier and more accessible members than this in this CC . 
      I don't care how many points we lose . I don't care if I end up with 10 members .
      I don't think asking for 1 message every once in a while is too much to ask .
      I don't think registering in the club website is too much to ask .
      But since you 9 don't seem to agree . Then I wish you all the best of luck .
      Hope we cross paths in the future .
      danzibar and kishoph and paulleftypaul  I still need you guys to please sign back in .
      Thank you 
      May the SUN always be with you .
      Paul

pdb1

4,731 Posts
    03-25-2015 11:03 PM

I could almost give up on the website registration . Originally It is supposed to be part of this CC . I never intended to make anyone do anything . I can't understand what could be so difficult about it . I can't figure out why half of the members that are registered now still have never been back there since the day they registered . 
      Would somebody mind speaking up and explaining this to me please . I am not getting what is so undesirable about something that offers members a chance to look at their own CC wins and E1 elses . A place to see their own trophy's , best replays , HIO's , tutorials , links , jokes , information , forums , and many more things not available in WGT, etc the list goes on . Seriously . Will someone step up and just tell me what I am doing wrong . Why I am getting so much resistance . 
      This puts me in a very unwanted position . Even if someone can explain it to me  . I know I will not change my mind , goals or direction for the CC . I am very interested to know . Because I have had a great deal of positive input from the majority of you . 
      There are 8 of you that have never been back since the day you registered . 14 more of you that have not been there since sometime in February . 
      Can any of you just let me know why it isn't worth just clicking on and browsing through , stopping and checking out what others have contributed to it . Reading something , learning how to do something in the forum of how to's , stopping and reading and laughing at some of the dozens of hilarious jokes that JIMQ has so fantastically taken the time to post there for our amusement . He gets it . He knows it's a gr8 opportunity to share , release , learn , etc . There are quite a few others that contribute on their own . When the idea first came to me I didn't think I could do it . I am sure glad I did though . 
      The other half of this unwanted position is the ignoring the owner issue . I work my ass off to keep this thing active , current , interesting , challenging , helpful ,fun , rewarding , and awarding ( custom trophy's for all members for everything they do takes a helluvalot of time and research )  , etc . And with some help from a very cool handful of you . We have done that . 
      So I don't have a problem asking for some sort of effort back in return . I wish you all would friend one and other and play and challenge each other , communicate , comment , suggest , inquire , rant , rave , *** moan , whatever . But you don't . So all I ask is one message every once in a while . If you can't do that then I guess your in the wrong CC . I'm done for now .
      Paul

• FROM THE POST " JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE Dschom31

dschom5

94 Posts
    03-26-2015 12:52 AM

Paul,
    I registered when I first signed up for the club.  I have your reply still posted on my wall saying thank you. Do I need to register again?  If I do please tell me how to do it.  I am not sure why I need to register again but I will do whatever it takes to remain a member.  I am playing in the tournaments and participating in the club challenges.  Let me know what I need to do to remain in good standing.
    Thanks
    Dan

• FROM THE POST " JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE Kishop24

kishoph

173 Posts
    03-26-2015 1:35 AM

Paul, I can't find the address for the club. I have it on the old PC which is not working. Also I have a new email address, the old one I've had no access to in a while.
    My new email is kishoph2@gmail.com
    Sorry for all the inconvenience, but you now know of my circumstances.
    Thanks,
    Gene

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com